Sunday, January 23, 2022

Well I ate the oatmeal but my body was still crying out that it wanted brown rice cooked in bone broth so I managed to cook that and I ate a little bit like a little tiny bit cuz it wasn't quite as done as I wanted it to be but it was done enough so I scooped a little out and just put the rest back in with the lid on to steam out I put and this might have been a mistake some garlic powder and some dry lemon powder which is a new spice I got at the phenicia I don't know a couple months ago month and a half ago and some dulse

And now I'm not sure that was a good idea at all

Although it could be the peanut butter that wasn't a good idea
I don't know my stomach does not feel happy
I'm pretty sure I'm sick
But there is a voice in my head that is saying no you're just becoming increasingly aware of every little ache and pain and you're making a big thing You're faking it you're faking it cuz you don't want to go to school
And in point of fact I never faked it so that I could not go to school when I was a kid because I wanted to get away from my stepmother I wanted to go to school

Anyway I finally just went ahead and texted my mother because of voice in my head was like yeah well what if you were making a big deal because she hasn't texted you to check and see if you're okay and she's sick or dead or something

So I texted her and she was fine
She reiterated that we are not doing it next week but she didn't make it sound like it had anything to do with my being sick or not sick

I think she thinks the fact that I haven't had a fever means that I'm not really sick
And I got to admit I have sympathy for that feeling
Because I feel like if I was super sick I would have a fever so I don't know