Thursday, January 6, 2022

I just went and drove my I started to say bike driving my car around the block until I hit hit 4 miles and then came back
I think it's better to drive it someplace and stop and park for a little while and then drive it back because I think that counts as two somehow but I don't want to just park on the street and then start it up and go again so and I don't think it's so important if I do it every day or so it becomes a problem when it's multiple days and short drive so I think

There may be things that you wanted me to talk about or say but I'm not purposefully avoiding subjects I'm just doing the best I can with the brain power I got right now I think

I dreamed last night that I was a teacher and I was at some function and I didn't have a mask and nobody had a mask and I just forgot to wear a mask and then I was kind of freaking out because there were no masks and there was some kind of a presentation where we were supposed to be learning something or discussing something related to teaching somehow I don't know I don't know exactly what it was about but it was going on and so I was there but it was supposed to be my day off and I thought I was supposed to be there and so I was there but it was my day off and then it turned out I wasn't going to get like a different day off I was just going to have work six days and then it was looking like maybe I was going to have work seven days

So although that's different from working in the coffee shop and not being able to make a particular drink it doesn't seem a lot better

I love you very much πŸ’‹
I would be interested to know
What you would like to know about me
I feel like I've been talking about myself for years
But probably there are things you want to know