Sunday, January 16, 2022

I dreamed
There were two people
And maybe they both were me but maybe neither one of them was me I'm not sure
But the one I identified more closely with and been in some sort of possessed state I guess where they had kind of meshed with some historical person and painted this mural along the wall of my mom's old art gallery from the '70s

It was painted I think pretty much exclusively from this particular shade of red with some violet in it so it's up it's darker than a magenta but it's not quite as purple as like a burgundy would be but just that one color kind of a line drawing almost
And it was a table set for not sure whether it was specifically breakfast lunch or dinner but it was some meal and it was on the deck of this ship like a cruise line or kind of ship and that's the person who I'm tempted to say as I because I identified more closely with this person came to and was looking at this immediately said what it needs is blue needs a little bit of blue here for to give a hint to the sky and it needs a little bit of blue here to give him to the sea and so just immediately upon coming back to themselves they wanted to continue on the painting that they had just done under the influence of this other person who was a ostensibly a great master but it didn't say who

But it was possibly influenced by a book I saw on omnivore about avocados it was a cookbook about avocados and it had this line drawing of a table in a very bright pinky red

The other person had all the people on the cruise ship and not just people animals too they had to kill them all but in like a clue way like you know Colonel mustard in the library with a candlestick kind of thing they had to for each person and animal and everybody on the ship they had to kill them like that I mean they didn't all have to be colonel mustard in the library with the candlestick but they had to have those kind of statistics like you know in the pool blah blah blah you know I don't know
And I don't think they were super enthusiastic about doing that to start with but by the time they had gotten through a few hundred they really weren't enthusiastic about it and by the time they got to the animals they were feeling kind of a love for life that they had never experienced in their life