Saturday, January 8, 2022

 well

i didn't talk so much

but i did buy myself a couple of birthday presents

should be here on my actual birthday

an egf cream

and a soy & Q10 "lotion" toner

they're both things i been thinking about

i decided to go ahead and give them a try

i didn't like the texture on the hada labo i tried

and this may be terrible, idk

but it's cheap so if it sucks i can use it on my body and not cry too much

the face cream has good ingredients

it'll either do something or it won't

but

it's korean skincare, so i think it's a safe bet

japanese beauty is high standard as well

but much less familiar to me

if it's good though

it's a great price and easily available on amazon

it's warmed up to about 55

it's not to replace the wake up beautiful cream

i still love that

i might layer them

or

use the wake up beautiful for day

it's not really heavy enough for a night cream

my skin is weird

there's sebum, i gotta watch the sebum

but it wants a lot of hydration

and it wants a fair amount of moisture too

but

i don't like a heavy, greasy glob of stuff

so i end up putting on another layer after a few hours

and sometimes a third

i don't have to

my face isn't feeling tight and dry or anything

it just soaks in and i want more

for a few days now

i've been patting on a little bit of the russian propolis ointment

[i couldn't help myself]

just a little

and it is a great occlusive

propolis makes your skin glow so i wake up extra beautiful

like i literally look in the mirror

and think yeah, that's what my skin looks like

plus i think it's helping my skin stay clear

it's fucking magic

i assume it's good on minor cuts and scrapes too


i'm gonna go to bed

i love you very much sweetheart *kiss*