Tuesday, January 25, 2022

97.4
Okay so I guess I've been up about 3 or 4 hours
And I was having a craving for red meat so I guess that means I need protein
So I made some mashed potatoes and hamburger patty cuz I thought that would be pretty easy on my stomach
While still being meat
But now I'm having diarrhea
I don't kind of afraid to leave the bathroom
So no vomiting
But day 5 and the diarrhea is pretty bad still
And it hasn't been continual it's been kind of come and go but
I don't think there's any way this could be a cold
Because I haven't gone anywhere without being double masked
And colds just aren't that contagious
I mean I guess I have been around my mother without being double masked
But I don't think you can be a carrier for the cold without getting it
I feel like I have to have gotten it at the grocery store
And I just don't see how that's possible for a cold

So I don't know
I didn't take the homeopathic flu medicine cold and flu medicine yesterday cuz I wanted to see if it made a difference and I slept for at least 12 hours and when I woke up I feel like I did feel a little worse
But I have subsequently taken it today
So I don't know what all the contestant will distress is about
But it cannot at this point be food poisoning because I've had a whole days when I didn't have any vomiting or diarrhea well at least one whole day namely yesterday

So I don't know
When I woke up today my joints were all really stiff and when I walked into the bathroom the light was almost blinding you know the way if you had a migraine light is almost blinding but I didn't have a migraine I just had a mild headache
And it wasn't sunlight it was fluorescent light because the sun was already down