Friday, January 7, 2022

Well now I see that I did not say good night
I'm sorry about that I thought I had
But I was pretty tired when I went to sleep
To be honest with you I don't really feel like I had enough sleep but my cat is very agitated I gave him a bowl of food before I went to bed and he still has the bowl of food he hasn't eaten it but he's acting as though he hasn't been fed in a very long time so I don't know what's up with him

It's cold again
Usually the heater fan is his favorite thing ever so I don't know

I really don't feel like driving the car today but it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow so I don't know but it's cold and I don't feel like going out

Anyway I feel a little talkier today
And I'm letting myself have a little bit of coffee which is making me super happy

I love you sweetheart πŸ’‹
I hope you're having a good day