Saturday, January 22, 2022

I feel much better
are solid food
I don't know what to think
I'm really surprised though that my mother hasn't checked in with me
I was supposed to go photograph stuff on Friday but on Thursday I texted her and ask her how she was doing she said she was fine cuz I figured if I got it from somebody she was the most likely source since I found out she's been going out to eat twice a week for months well maybe more than twice a week I don't know
I was appalled
But she said she was doing fine
And I told her I had just gotten through throwing up and that I didn't think I should probably go on Friday because I wasn't sure what was wrong with me and I didn't want to get her sick in case I was contagious
But she's like oh no okay not Friday and not next week either
And I'm like okay cuz I wasn't saying I had covid I was just saying I thought there was a possibility I could have covid but she's basically like okay yeah well I don't want to see you for more than a week
And okay that's fine but I don't know I would have checked in with her

So I don't know I'm fixing to go to sleep I think
Goodnight sweetheart
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
I love you very much