Monday, December 12, 2022

So I wanted to get something that would lengthen the dress just a little bit because I don't think it's going to come to the knee

These are billed as long skirts but I don't think they're as long as like ankle length or anything I think they're below the knee for sure

I wanted to get something that had that kind of silky Sheen that I was seeing all over runways across brands
And also kind of drape and flow with the little ruffly things

I'm pretty sure there's still constitutes a lot shorter than what I typically wear so it's a little bit of a risk because I don't know if I will actually wear it

It's a designer who used to sell on QVC and he's a good classical clothing designer so I'm sure the lines of these will be good

And I was going to get just one since I don't know for sure that it will be the right thing but they're pretty inexpensive and if I get one and I love it it'll likelihood that I would find another one is not high