Sunday, December 4, 2022

Still no sense of smell
Talk to Lucy today
Not working tomorrow
Planning for Tuesday
Maybe a tiny bit of a sense of smell
If I take the strongest scented thing I've got
Manuka and tea tree
If I stick it right under my nose and take a giant sniff and keep sniffing and sniffing and sniffing

I can smell just a whisperer
Or maybe I'm imagining it

I did a crazy thing
I ordered a dress
It's not very long so it's probably going to be more like a tunic with a skirt or pants under it
But they said
Take our hundred day challenge
If you wear any of our dresses
For a 100 days straight
And they've got to wait for you to document it

they will give you $100

Now the dress only costs like $130
So they're basically saying hey by this thing
Take this challenge
Well basically pay you for the thing
But
They don't say like you know if you go to court you have to wear this dress to court
Or you have to wear it to some specific functions
They just want you to wear it about 8 hours a day
So
I don't know it just kind of sounded like fun
Only watched one video of a person who's done it so far she only washed the dress like five times in a hundred days

Their contention is that this wool dress
Is comfortable
And breathable
And doesn't get all stinky

I looked at the measure ments
It should fit me
And the color is called rosewood
I think it's kind of a russet color
Reddy Brown brownie red

So
I guess the idea of wearing the same thing everyday appeals to me after all