Thursday, December 15, 2022

The red jacket is a bust though

It doesn't fit in the shoulders
I mean maybe if I took the shoulder pads out
But no it's just not quite wide enough and under the arm is kind of tight too

It looked so knitted
I did not think that it would be so structured
But it just it just doesn't fit right
It is really a beautiful color

Maybe when I lose some weight and the shoulders fit I can have the rest of it altered

And the merrells
I'm not sure they're going to fit
They are for sure the size I wore before
But possibly I got them in a wide before
Usually with those kind of sporty shoes they just are the size they are
And they might fit me they might be wide enough but I'm having trouble with the heel

And you know back in the day I would just stick my finger in it and like you know pull up or whatever but the joints in my fingers are not up to that level of stress anymore

So maybe I can stretch him out a little
Maybe I can get a shoe horn
Although I hate shoehorns
I'm more inclined to just wait until I lose a little weight and see if it's a little easier

They're beautiful though
They don't look like they've ever even been worn at all
I really want to wear them

So
I don't have the tweed thing
and
I don't have the hiking shoes
but
it's not like I don't have jackets