Tuesday, December 13, 2022

So it finally came
And it fits what I would describe as really well

It does not disguise anything
And the silver colored necklaces that I'm wearing are the ones I was talking about

Yes there's a bunch of crap in the background
There's a lot of stuff I carried in from my mom's
There's a box of cat food
It's all very messy
I suppose I could have cleaned it up before I took the picture but

I wanted to take the picture not clean the house

So you know it's not styled at all and these white shoes are very cute but they're not better than any of the other clogs at the walking or the standing
But they are pretty comfortable
As just a general you shoe

So I mean I think after there's some styling going on I think it'll look better
But you know I'm overweight I have weight on my stomach That's just there and I imagine it shows in everything I wear even if I think it's disguised

It's very lightweight it's very comfortable
It really is very comfortable
And as you could see it actually does come to the knee so I feel like I could wear it just like this

No you know I got the veins
And I've got hair although you can't really see it too much unless the light hits it just right
Cuz it's very pale blonde

So
I could I guess have tried to make myself more attractive I'm really bad at the mirror selfie this is not my first attempt
But I think it's a good color for me yes