Tuesday, December 13, 2022


I haven't been wearing eye makeup for a long time

Because my eyelids are hooded
And little bit creepy
And so pretty much anything I do doesn't look good

But I just got this pretty purple eyeshadow in ipsy
So I thought I'd try something that I haven't done since I was much much younger

And that is just put the color across the whole lid from the lash line to the brow bone
Not necessarily the same degree of thickness across the whole lid
But since it's a kind of a purply gray color and it's shiny
The shininess makes the lid come forward and is more prominent in its hoodedness
But then the grain is kind of kicks it back

And overall I'm not sure
Then I've just got the darker purple earlier shade drawn under the eye and kind of into the outer v a little bit
I think it looks better in the picture than it looks in person

I don't know I just feel like maybe I want some kind of eye make up
And I'm just kind of spitballing ideas