Thursday, December 15, 2022

See I know I said I wanted Omega back stud earrings
And those are not omega backs
And they're not even really stud rings
but
I've never had any half hoops like those before so I don't know exactly how they will sit on my ear
But I think they will just kind of hang down and not look substantially different from a larger button earring
And although they are not pearls obviously

They do have kind of an interesting play between a shiny or surface and a more mat surface

And I really dig the graphic look of them

And their Tiffany and company which I've never really had any experience with
I didn't grow up going oh I want something from Tiffany's
I mean I saw breakfast at Tiffany's

But you know I just never really had any context for Tiffany's I've never been to a Tiffany's is there even a Tiffany's here I don't know

When I did a little research on it cuz I was kind of intrigued by the fact that this earring that I liked was from this very iconic company

And it's such a beautiful construction
Such a clean design
And it's from the '90s

And those are you know they're nicely made they're nicely constructed the butterfly backs or large they're not going to be janky

So even though they're not what I initially wanted given the fact that I couldn't get what I wanted and I wasn't willing to settle for what I could get that was like what I wanted

I moved on to other ideas and this was what I found
They were on an auction and I got them for a really good price
Well a really good price for Tiffany and company I'm sure I could have gotten cheaper earrings