Saturday, December 10, 2022

the blazer
is an extrapolation
I watched some runway shows
some were distopian
but
I was getting some definite vibes
shine
interesting transparencies
flowing frabrics, drape
but
then I watched a Chanel show
and fell down a rabbit hole

that chanel tweed
raspberry pink

but
the tweedy texture story, right
and I already had the plan to color cluster
red brown with pink with red, etc

but then I saw that jacket
it's like a woven tweedy texture wool blend
it's like full on
I get simultaneously Nancy Reagan
and mall rats

I love this red

I wouldn't normally
but the combination with the red brown
I think it will be slightly jarring
not on the nose but memorable, maybe
off hand
but with the
also
Gucci
Chanel
Vintage Retro Funky

and yet, maybe
just the blazer in the Mademoiselle
five easy pieces