Monday, March 4, 2024

I'm not sure about those PIRQ thingies
they work great ALONE
they work okay
mixed in with a few other foods
BUT
when I first got them
I had one 
by itself
in the evening*
I had one for a mid morning thing
mixed into my Monday work routine
NOT so good**

SO
four is the outer limit
with limited additions
BUT
I repeated the mid morning thing
similar results

I'm considering replacing the PIRQ
with a coconut water
PERFECT AMINOS
PROBIOTIC

it cuts the protein by 30g a day
which THEORETICALLY
the perfect aminos replace
my experience
with PERFECT AMINOS
can neither CONFIRM
nor DENY

I really don't think
I get more than sixty grams of protein
on most days

I personally believe
OCCASIONAL
large influx of protein
are MORE right

I was pretty happy with my weight

it had been _34.?
 then I took the SIX WEEKS
FOOD HOLIDAY

then I got COVID 
dropped to _30.?
but it is possible I was dehydrated
but even if I gained five pounds

it was a GOOD experiment
& I'm HAPPY with the RESULTS

this is, I hope obviously, just like
TRAINING notes
not metaphor
nothing FANCY




*no problem 
**but you know maybe there was some other unaccounted for element