Tuesday, March 5, 2024

OK
let me just say
I TEND to think if I've heard the song LIVE
then I've heard it best already
BUT
I'm re-THINKing that

it is a LOVE letter
to AMERICAN music
there's SO MUCH woven in
& yet it's COHESIVE
the BAND is like HOLDing it DOWN like SOLID

& I TEND to think
man this sounds GOOD & all
BUT I wish there was
just a little more RAW
BUT
not THIS
this has all the mastery
BUT fresh somehow

it managed to be SOMEHOW
a continuation of the ouvre
& something COMPLETELY different

CC is one I've loved for a long time
though I think I might just know it
from the "motherload" from days of yore
you might not even know what I'm talking about
interwebs

AMAZING STUPENDOUS
outrageous tremendous
HUMANITY
strands of it gossamer frail
KNIT at a high tensile strength to PREVAIL

👁️‍🗨️👁️‍🗨️
   💋