Sunday, March 24, 2024

I had a lot of dreams
BUT
the only thing I remember
was SOMETHING about
TRIPLETS
a man
standing outside a door
saying something about triplets

THEN I actually get up
start scrolling through social media
& there's something
I don't really understand
something about failed home schooling
the first page of the message
was there a long time
BUT
the second part of the reel
was too fast
I kept trying
BUT
I just couldn't get the point of it

which SEEMS very LIKE
SOMETHING from a dream
BUT
it wasn't a dream
& then
I realized there were three children
the same size
MIGHT be
TRIPLETS

COINCIDENCE
well, not in my brain

SO now what does that mean

I do want to say
I got theories about
what's been going on
BUT
I don't see where triplets fit in
MUST be symbolism

I just feel
SO like I am missing
an important piece of the puzzle

I hope you are having a beautiful day sweetheart
I LOVE you VERY much