Wednesday, March 20, 2024

I have been
WORRIED about
these developing issues
I AM WORRIED
in focus groups
people seem to have like
practically
NO CLUE

SOME are BLAMING Biden
for abortion crisis

MOST seem to think
our ECONOMY is sh*t
BUT
the ECONOMIST
has talked pretty extensively
about
how much BETTER America
is doing
than say Europe

there is the whole segment of
the population
that is vulnerable to
the fascist specifically
& I MEAN
not just the racists
BUT
the people who operate from grievance
SOME of whom have hardships
SOME of whom just have
FEAR conditioning

it's the same group (sort of)
who are ALWAYS
drawn into
REVOLUTION

I listened to a podcast about
REVOLUTION
I listened to not every episode
about the French revolution
& it wasn't as different as
you'd think

I don't know what to do

I'm WORRIED about
the attitude
yeah yeah
we always have to compromise
from the youngs
& the left

AND
I say
yeah yeah
I'm an X I feel your pain
BUT
if you vote third party
or some sh*t

can you not see
HOW much WORSE
ALL the things you CARE ABOUT
will be

BIDEN won last time
he got MORE VOTES
BUT
TRUMP got more votes
than anyone had PREVIOUSLY GOTTEN

they don't KNOW
what THOSE voters
the ones trump activated
WHAT will they do

FOR SURE
some of the people
who voted for Biden last time
will say
I voted for Biden to get back to NORMAL
& everything is
STILL too expensive

& it's NOT that they're wrong
EXACTLY
it's just that
COME ON be REASONABLE

the polls are b*llsh*t
they do that AGGREGATION crap
& just report THAT 
SO the people with agendas
play fast & loose with the
STATISTICS

but the bottom line
it's really hard to ACTUALLY predict
because
they don't even really KNOW
a big swath of
WHO are likely voters

& I WANT so bad to believe
that people will say
HOLY COW
look at the CLUSTER f*CK
trump is
WHO would vote for HIM

BUT he's got a CORE
he WON'T lose

there are A LOT of variables
& I'm 
as I say
WORRIED

AND
MANY people seem to THINK
oh blah blah
IF HE'S CONVICTED

WE KNOW
he left the documents unsecured
WE KNOW
he SHOWED them to SOME people
THERE'S EVIDENCE

WHY do you need him to be convicted
of ALL the THINGS

CRITICAL THINKING people
PLEASE TRY

THEY had a test run LAST time
TRUMP is NOT going to 
ACCEPT 
a loss this time either
& they've GOT
PLANS