Wednesday, March 27, 2024

MAYHEM
my brother has his MFA from Yale

I copied Neil's perfect bracket
NOW I'm behind a woman
who pronounces it MAR-kwet

BRIDGE
WHY am I EVER getting in a car again
FOAM rubber
THEY don't know either
BUT they're afraid now

I am not a bar-b-q chip guy
not great
too much honey

I don't really eat chips
I LIKE them
BUT
I'm not really sure what I like anymore

WHO is cilizza
he seems to be important
BUT
there's this whole vibe I don't quite get

we know it's not fair
that's just the way it's got to be

AND maybe
the reason TK & WILBON are paired up
is they are both kinda opinionated
BUT they don't generally agree
MAYBE

STRONGER HANDS

BUSTER 
TK can't get enough of the cows
flesh out all the sides of you
I f*CKing LOVE coffee ice cream

statement from OHTANI's lawyers
SEEMS suspect
SHADY character-- so MUCH smoke

WYATT LANGFORD next big STAR

LOMAN-ettes

LIGHTLY worn brooks bros suit jacket
without the pants
one of the revolutionary factions
in the French revolution
was called SANS-CULOTTE
which translates*
*for me, anyway
to the NO FANCY PANTS party
PARIS commune

ep152
ep167
ep281

when do we get ELEVATED Mr Tony flavors
coffee ice cream, johnny Walker blue, red wine over the sink