Tuesday, March 19, 2024

OK
so there was an art group meeting
justin is leaving
he and his wife
rented an apartment
that has space for them
to have studios there

SO
everything had to get divided up
AND 
my mom & Earl
can't really do 
or also more like
aren't willing to do anything
Helene always hosts the meetings
& parties
BUT
the rest of us are doing sh*t

I am curating the show
Riaz is gonna do the hanging
with the measurements and the nailing
with Heather's laser level
& maybe help from Bob

Riaz lives there and is youngish
probably strong
Bob lives a few blocks away

this was generally
what people wanted me to do
BUT
it's also probably
what I have the highest aptitude for

I was unwilling to do the
actual hanging
because I'm total rubbish at that

BUT
that's kinda crazy

I just got home a few minutes ago