Friday, March 8, 2024

I'm so tired
I spent most of the day
shopping
& cooking for my mom
I didn't do it at her house
which is different
usually I do
BUT
her knives are no good for me
& she has a tendency
to be all like
is it done yet
is it DONE yet
is it done YET

I cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
with a bar-b-q-esque rub

pork roast with similar rub

then with part of the pork
I made a curry*

*pseudo Thai**
**mung bean sprouts & coconut milk 

roasted sweet potatoes
collard greens

great northern beans with pork belly
half as cassoulet
half as white bean & potato soup

it was a lot
I was generally pleased with the results
the bean & potato soup
was especially good
or was more my speed I guess

the chicken was pretty good too
I had the oven
the stovetop
& a pressure cooker
all going

eighteen meals