Friday, December 4, 2020

Okay well I'm going to go to bed I'm not sure why I didn't go to bed 2-3 hours ago but I'm going to bed now

I love you very much sweetheart

I was looking at that Zazzle today they have got some pretty cool items they've got lunch boxes looks like metal lunch boxes
And stainless steel thermoses
Christmas tree skirts although I shed her to think how much those might be
They've got Christmas tree ornaments

They just have a lot of really interesting items and I guess I haven't really examined any place like that since Cafe press years and years ago and they had you know a fair number of interesting items but not like this is zazzle does

And I'm not sure that her base of customers would be interested in a lot of different items but I bet they'd be interested in coffee mugs
And I was wanting to have some lower ticket items pins and stickers and stuff I was wanting to have that stuff in the Etsy store but she isn't willing to have any low ticket items because
Then you 
Quote just become a shipping house end quote

And the thing that's cool about Zazzle is you know it's like a print on demand so you don't have to buy all the merch and then show up it around mailing it out they'll do that for you but

They're saying they recommend a 10 to 15% commission or not commission royalty whatever and that just doesn't seem like it's enough
then I was looking at it a little more carefully and I don't know how much they charge you cuz I didn't see that anywhere but I didn't like sign up to do it or anything but I did notice that on coffee mugs it looked like some of them were for sale for as cheap as $16 or $16.50 or something like that and then some of them were more like $25 and I don't know
I'm going to just guesstimate that that means that the mugs are about $15 and you can get a 10% royalty which puts it at $16.50
Or you figure you can sell your mug for $25 and that makes your mark up $65% and you get $10 per mug
Well $10 per mug without having to buy any inventory or set up a shop or ship things out you know I mean like just not having to do anything except let people know it's there
That seems like a pretty good deal if you have a cadre of people that you can send to your Zazzle so I'm inclined to think that that's something we should pursue but I suspect that she will not

But I'm going to bring it up to her

I mean assuming that you can do just like an uploaded picture of a painting which maybe you can't maybe you have to have something that's more graphic and linear

Also I don't know it may be too soon I mean too late from like a holiday gift giving standpoint

Anyway I guess that's going to be my pitch tomorrow

Anyway I need to go to bed
I love you very much sweetheart
Sleep well