Tuesday, December 15, 2020

I'm falling asleep in the chair
I have to go to sleep
I asked myself before I went to bed last night
To think about
What I want
In the spirit of setting up intentions
For the eclipse new moon today or I guess now yesterday
And I had a lot of dreams that were very involved but when I woke up what I remembered was

I dreamed I had to move to this apartment and I didn't really like it or maybe that's not even true maybe I like to just fine but I didn't want to go there for some reason I thought I was not going to like it
And then after I'd live there for some amount of time not very long
I think the person that made me move there
because I said you know I didn't think that this would be what I would want at all but in fact it's sort of a perfect apartment
Because I can hear the train in the distance
And I can hear the ambient sounds of people playing instruments in various parts of the neighborhood
So there's always
Train whistles and music 🎵

I love you very much sweetheart 💋