Sunday, December 6, 2020

Ok
Not really sure what I did
got up about 3
had some bills to pay
and
computer stuff
shepherd's pie
with peas
I'm watching schitts creek
I wasn't into it at the beginning of the pandemic
the narcissistic thing was quite off-putting for me
but
I decided to try again

I like david
I don't think his character is very different
from his personality irl
and 
I really liked his wine/sexuality analogy
and his not so much
playing one on television
as just being on television
pansexual
and
I really like
that it isn't a big trauma
it's just something everyone accepts
and it can be funny
without
like
a laughing at moment

it's funny
and eugene levy and catherine o'hara
are part of my pop cultural history
but
whatever, there's a lot more to watch

I gotta go to bed
I love you very much sweetheart 💋