Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Well you would think by this point that I would be competent to sign up for social media
But somehow I'm not sure how I got the password wrong
So then when it asked me to verify my email I clicked that and then it said sign in
And I typed it in and it said that's not right
But I was doing it on my phone and it gave me an option to sign in with Google so I said sure sign in with Google and then I entered the password but it was supposed to be the Google password and I put the Reddit password
So then I had to do a verification on my Google account and I changed the password on my Google account which then I've subsequently changed again because I didn't want it to be that
So I can't change the email on the account or the password on the account without the password on the account I thought maybe I could change the email and then I could send a different verification because now there's another account that signed up with that email so it's all very complicated and I'm not sure what I'm going to end up with I mean this one will stick around for some amount of time but at some point they will probably say well that's not email verified and then I have this other account
And it doesn't seem to want to give me the option to make the avatar look like I wanted to look and I was really happy with that avatar so I'm not really certain what I'm going to end up with but I feel confident I'll end up with something
This new Avatar
 if I can't change it 
is at least 
bright green