Monday, December 21, 2020

I've been falling asleep in the chair
But I have to get up reasonably early so I really should have gone to sleep at least a couple hours ago
So I'm going to go to sleep now
But I want to wish you a happy solstice
And a dawning of the age of Aquarius
And I'm setting my intention
For happy
And allowing the universe to bring me the things that I want and that I need to 
Follow my path
My belief
Is that I'm on my path

And I love you very much
I'm giving you a big hug and a kiss
I'm holding you tight in my heart
You have good things in store
I believe in that reading I gave you
And the country has good things in store
I believe in the reading I gave it

I'm happy and grateful and glad to be alive
And I can't wait
For all the really beautiful and creative
And happy adventuresome things
But the universe has got planned for me next year

And I hope that you're feeling something like that
πŸ§ πŸ«€πŸ«πŸ§²⚙️πŸ§ΏπŸ›‘️