Tuesday, June 16, 2020

nite chat: 6:16

it's really late seeming now
the cat is very irritated
idk if i've communicated enough today
sometimes it seemed like yes
sometimes no

my mom
just wanted to tell me
she would help me
if i felt like i needed any kind of training
which i thought was really nice
whether it turns out to be true
as a sentiment, it's super nice
and in line with my high flying disc grid
that things are always working out for me
and i'm excited to see what happens next

which is true (generally)
and i am (specifically)

i had exciting food today
i made pancakes for breakfast
with banana butter rum topping

and
for dinner
i had collard greens with turnips
and a baked potato

i think
i'm all thrown off by the nap
although
it has allowed me to get up early
and stay up later
which
i actually like better
so
idk
maybe everything is fine
and it just seems kinda strange

i decided to live dangerously
and use the retinol two days in a row
so
i might peel
or my face might just miraculously heal up
idk
but it seemed worth the risk

goodnight sweetheart
i love you very much

i may not wake up quite as early
but
i want to
so maybe i will
anyway
i will see you in the morning for coffee