Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Okay so so I got up about 4:45
And I went to the bathroom
And I went to the kitchen and I fed the kitty
And I ground the coffee
And I started the coffee brewing
Now now I'm outside on the stoop
Sky is still black
So I haven't missed any of it
After I went to bed last night my mother texted me and said do you have a minute to call me
So rather than focusing on all the exciting things I expect to happen today
Or my gratefulness for life
Or any of that stuff I'm really trying to think about
I'm having a hard time not being overwhelmed with worry about what that's about
But I think it's too early to call her now
So I'm trying to put that out of my mind
There seem to be a lot of cars
or the cars there are seem to be extra noisy or something I'm not actually seeing a lot of cars
So far I'm not hearing any birds
And there isn't any coolness in the air at all it's pretty warm