Wednesday, June 24, 2020

I haven't gone to sleep yet
I got into a texting thing with my mom and I just watched Andrew Cuomo and what's his name Chris Cuomo
And it was an interview but then it turned into like fraternal love fest thing
They really like each other
Anyway I'm trying to drag myself away from the news
But I've calmed down some I was freaking out a little bit earlier
I mean I guess I'm still kind of freaking out
But I just kind of connected with that it's all going to be okay message
And it still feels true
I don't see how intellectually it can be true
But it still feels true
So I'm just kind of focusing on that and thinking positively

Anyway I shut down my computer and I'm just on my phone now and I'm going to drag myself away from the news and go on to bed now

I love you very much sweetheart
Sleep well