Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Okay so I've been laying in the bed having positive thoughts for almost an hour
and since I didn't go to sleep until afternoon actually that was a reasonable amount of sleep not excessive
But the dreams I had did not seem to be related to operations splashdown
And they weren't very positive or happy either so I was like ah crap
But then I started with how comfortable I was and how grateful I was and all that sort of things
And before I went to bed
I was like Apollo 11
They landed on the moon
Did they have a splashdown I think they did
So I looked it up and there was this video of the Apollo 11 the splashdown and the frogman doing the removal from the capsule
And I took notes and I wrote down a bunch of stuff
And I'll probably make one of my official lists in my official list book about all that
But I was thinking about all that and I was like my initial thoughts were to go with one of the like dates times whatever to make a time goal
But I woke up and I still didn't know what operation splashdown was supposed to mean

So I asked
And my brain started coming up with all these answers mostly related to those time goals
But then I kind of checked in and those did not feel right
So I just started with the grateful and happy things again how much I love you

And then biggest day it said
Look look going to the moon was the hard part
And going to the moon is the metaphor for the rocket ship and the least resistance
And you already believe
You have the book You can write the book you are the book you have all that
The only part you have to do now is the extraction process
The splashdown
That's not the hard part
It's important and it's got a bunch of steps and it's kind of seems difficult because all the things you have to do to extract the astronauts or in an ocean that's moving up and down and everything is moving up and down
So it's not easy
But it's not rocket science

And I thought about how I like to write
The writing that's fun
Because I want to tell a story that means something
But I want to tell it to you
I still don't really care that much about getting my story out to the world
I want to tell it to you
So
I need you to be my frogman

I don't want you to push me
But I would like you to tell me what you want to hear or give me some kind of prompt
And then I can run with that
And I'm not sure exactly what that looks like
You're the muse so I guess you get to figure that out
And I'm not making you responsible for it
I'm just asking

But that feels like such enormous progress on a number of fronts
I just couldn't tell you how grateful
Just full of love