Wednesday, June 10, 2020

morning chat: 6:10

i went to the grocery store
i am not sure how long it's been
since i drove my car
it was not too happy
but
it did start
i'm sure it's been a month
at least
the tires were low
so i went to the gas station
the one that has the air machine
and while i was there
a guy who was one of my beer reps
was driving
in or out
not sure which
i don't know his name
i forgot it when he first told me
and he never gave it to me again, somehow
i was all bent over
putting air in my tires
i don't know how he knew it was me

he asked me if that place was opening again
in point of fact
i'm pretty sure they are open
but i said
idk they let me go
he was shocked
he gave me the phone number of the craft beer guy
but i'm not supposed to say he gave me the number
because he shouldn't be giving it out

i thought that was pretty nice of him

idk if i'm supposed to see that as a sign


everything seems completely back to normal
at the grocery store
except
pretty much everybody's in a mask
mine says VOTE
and there are social distancing squares on the floor
for the lines
not too many people there
i went right after they opened

i drove the car around a little
it sounded pretty good when i got done
the tires
were all at seventeen or eighteen pounds
so
almost half what they should be
i didn't think they were that low

i got donuts
i didn't get any for national donut day
because i couldn't see
ordering donuts
that seemed decadent
although you can
door dash delivers shipleys
door dash is the only food delivery app i have
i haven't looked at the other ones
it seems fine

i'm very tempted to have more coffee
and eat the donuts now
i think the coffee is a bad idea
i'm not sure i'll sleep as it is

although
i am tired
but
i might have the donuts
with some iced tea of something
i'm not sure i can sleep without a donut

i'm letting things percolate
on the story

i love you sweetheart
i am so happy and grateful and stuff
i'm going to try to sleep a bit