Friday, June 12, 2020

Okay so this is what happened today
I got up at about 8:00
I had coffee had the last of my donuts
I was on my phone
I also got on my computer
I looked at everything
I watched some videos
My headache got much much worse
And I had two big cups of coffee
And it just got worse and worse and worse
So about 3:45 I decided I would lay down in the dark and see if it got any better
And I slept until 8:45
And now I could get up but I'm not sure that I want to because it's still hurts and lying in the dark still seems like the best idea
so I thought I was going to get up because I needed to be up during the day
but maybe I just needed to get back onto a daytime schedule I don't know
but I don't think I'm going to go back down and just turn on my computer so
I hope anything I need to know is on Twitter and Instagram cuz I'm not going to be reading Facebook until tomorrow sometime
I don't even really want to get up and eat anything food does not sound like a good idea

And I don't know what I may have dreamed
For the first bit that I was asleep but right before I woke up
I was working in a bookstore or I was in a bookstore
And people needed help
One guy needed recipes for donuts
And somebody else needed something
They wanted like brands of something
And whatever the thing was they wanted we didn't sort it by brands
But I can't now remember what it was
Anyway I'm laying back down if I can't go to sleep perhaps I will get up
I mean I guess I'll get up at some point

I love you very much sweetheart