Sunday, March 3, 2024

the SIMPLE isn't writing itself
so I think I'll START with
the bit
that isn't QUITE right

it STARTED because
I was explaining
some supplemtation RESEARCH
to my mom

& it was LIKE
well there's some disagreement
blah blah blah
&
my mom says something like
when nobody's RIGHT
how can you believe ANYBODY

NOW
my mom has a MATH degree
from RICE
she understands the concept of
like THINKING
or whatever

BUT I took her POINT
after I puzzled it out
& I think
it's broadly applicable

if there are CHOICES between
THINGS you don't know
ANYTHING about
it could seem a bit MUCH

the PROBLEM is
that THEN I LAUNCH into an explanation
about how the DEMOCRATS
whether you LIKE what they GOT
for ya or NOT
they WANT to GOVERN

they EXPECT to deliver SOMETHING
to the PEOPLE

the REPUBLICANS have LOST
the understanding
of what 
they

they care about POWER
& they are out of step
with the MAJORITY
of Americans

BUT
I WORRY

that people aren't INTERESTED