Thursday, March 14, 2024

so I wrote some
fairly banal thing
about my day
& then I went back
to read over it
&
it published it onto one of my
alternate pages

I feel like
these are messages
the universe is giving me
because I do this like
every day
sometimes a bunch of times a day
and it almost always
goes here

when it doesn't
it's not because I'm telling it to
so message
your familiar I'm sure
but I don't think I've explained it before

so it took me to clementine
& YES
that was KINDA what I was thinking
with the creating space
but then
I was reading through them
& they weren't bad
by which I mean
better than I remembered
I guess

and I'm not SURE
I'm even saying anything, exactly
just that I feel like
I want the universe to show me stuff
and then
I feel like it does
& that feels good

I am kinda thinking it through
I think where Clementine's reality
didn't work
is i was trying to write about
STUFF
where my interest went
but not much actual experience
& it felt weird
like I was gonna have to make it up
from research

BUT
it didn't have to be ahyahuasca
it could be anything

anyway I feel like
it's just on the edge of my awareness
that I will be surprised
that I didn't think of it before