Saturday, March 16, 2024

I slept very late
or rather
I woke up & went immediately
back to sleep
I haven't been sleeping well
& I was hoping for dreams

I'm sure I had them
BUT
I don't remember anything

I am having 10,000 CS playing in my head
AND
I'm not sure what that means

I am starting to feel like
I'm on some sort of
this is what was WEIRD
& I don't know what it MEANS

AND I'm not SURE
that that is such a good look

I'm having an undercurrent of
a mood I'm holding at bay
that's like
RUN around SCREAMING
that I think is just
FEAR of the unknown
FEAR of you being GONE
BUT
I'm NOT fragile
I have lived through some sh*t

AND one thing YOU have taught me
is the ABILITY
to just ROLL with the UNCERTAINTY
THAT has NOT been easy for me
lesson-wise
BUT
it has been VALUABLE
& I NEVER would have learned that on my own

SO
here's to not completely
FREAKING OUT

it's too late to say good morning sweetheart
BUT
I hope you are having a beautiful day
💌👾🫚