Tuesday, March 5, 2024

I FEEL weird
like I went SOMEWHERE
that
MAYBE only made sense to me, ya know

LIKE I came off
over the top
I did have a mildly Dr Seuss energy
going on
which I was totally VIBING
now seems
less something

the TAROT says
something
I'm having trouble translating

I feel like
you might be looking
for places where I might be saying
something bad

BUT that might be
like projection
SO
I'm just going to say everything is fine

I have stuff
cannot talk
that's not scary right

ALSO
it may have not made SENSE
I was referencing
MINT mobile
Ryan Reynolds show WREXHAM
which I kinda low key love
& the show made me like him

it's a THING
I'm doing
but it's NOT like code

ALSO
I am legit trying to write a SIMPLE
or series of them
about
AMERICA
that's not code either

feeling paranoid
ðŸ¤