Friday, March 1, 2024

I think I see my PROBLEM or
at least PART of my problem

I was trying to get down to LIKE a basic
ARGUMENT
& then
saying NO that won't WORK

AND
the FORM of the SIMPLE
isn't REALLY an
argument
anyway

SO
I have to start over
I haven't been in the STUDIO for a while
& it helps me KINDA
UNTHINK things

I got some more of those bear crayons
they are for kids
from Italy
& they are the NICEST smoothest JOY to use

they ALSO have markers ❤️
there's this like warm gray I am obsessed with

I have this thought
about TEXTURE transparent
SURFACE texture

here's a sampler
that name is somebody
I saw on Instagram
& I thought for a minute
that might be about my muscle level
how much weight
would I have to lose
I could maybe handle that

she taller
& her muscles are not
work muscles
they are beauty muscles

I am NOT gonna look like that
BUT I wrote it down