Tuesday, February 9, 2021

I was painting this evening and since I was using my palette at home I was using the rosemounted array rose madder dore
And I think I can tell you what the difference is The colors are almost identical but the undertone is different and the luminous quality is different so like the French vermilion seems like the color of the lacquered box that your grandmother brought back from indochine
Where the color that your family has traditionally painted the door it's more opaque looking in its mass tone although I think it's a semi-transparent color okay Kitty hang on no no no I'm not ready Kitty I'm not ready
The doray is more like the rouge nipple of the cherub or the Venus
It's red it's rougie but it has kind of glowing through it like underneath this pinky quality and the color just looks when you've got a color that's two colors that want somehow it looks more luminous it's just such a beautiful color from the minute I saw it on that video I was just in love with it but I like the vermilion too but they're so similar I just I cannot really see having both of them on the same palette
Anyway Kitty is rushing me cuz I'm in the bed and he's like got to go to sleep got to go to sleep so I'm going to sleep for a little while

I love you sweetheart πŸ’‹