Friday, February 19, 2021

Well 27° tonight so pretty cold
I checked the electricity account and it doesn't seem as though there are any additional charges it all looks pretty okay
I've had my phone plugged in the whole time because I'm worried that the power will go out again and not come back on and then I won't have battery but it's probably not good for it to be plugged in permanently
I'm about to go to sleep and I'm trying to decide if I should plug it in again or just let it run down
I guess I recharged my recharger thing
And I guess it's not going to be permanently out
So I guess I should just let it be normal so that I don't do something weird
You know how those batteries are
rechargeable phone batteries you do something weird to them and it decreases the battery capacity
Anyway
It still seems very dark outside seems like it should be light by now
And I've just been sleeping for such a long periods of time I'm not really that sleepy but I do feel very tired
I don't feel particularly anxious though so that's good
So I don't know I hope you're doing all right
I guess everything's going to be all right
The water pressure's gotten better
It's still not safe to drink
But if it gets a little higher I might be able to take a shower
I'd really like to take a shower
But I'm worried about getting you know stuff into my healing wound
I mean it's pretty much grown over but there's that one section that I guess I scrubbed off when I was cleaning it that hasn't grown back over yet so still kind of open and I haven't been doing the MSM because you're not really supposed to do that unless you're drinking a lot of water along with it and I'm not drinking a lot of water so it's just healing on its own not MSM therapy
Anyway I love you I'm going to go to sleep not really sure how long I'm going to sleep it's Friday right
I love you very much sweetheart
Goodnight πŸ’‹