Thursday, February 25, 2021

So I fell asleep in the chair again
Apparently just doesn't matter if I had 10 hours of sleep the night before if I get short sleep then I'm falling asleep in the chair again but actually you know I might fall asleep in the chair even if I got 10 hours to sleep I don't know I don't know what my deal is
But I guess I've been doing that for 20 years so I used to think it was cuz I worked all the time and got no sleep but apparently I don't have to be working real hard and maybe I don't even have to have gotten no sleep apparently I just like to knock off in the chair it's very strange although I really only got about 3 hours of sleep last night so and we're on track to get about 4:00 four and a half tonight so I don't know
I don't mind very well
I don't even mind myself very well

I love you very much sweetheart πŸ’‹
I'll talk to you in the morning sometime
Not in the super early morning obviously