Saturday, February 6, 2021

I didn't see it
I was aware that it was happening but I forgot that it was a buy a ticket kind of thing
So I thought I'd be able to watch it later and doesn't look like I can watch it later
So I'm sorry

I feel better today
I slept till like 5:00 or something
The whole thing seems less sore
But I didn't take a shower yet and check on it I was hungry and then I was doing things and I just haven't done it yet
When I went to bed it looked pretty bad
It had stuck to the bandaging cuz it all drained out and I didn't pull it off or anything I got in the shower and let the water kind of soak into the bandaging but it was all open and the whole area and it was draining pretty freely
It wasn't really a way that I could press it or really encourage a whole lot more out of it I did get some so I packaged it up with two gauzes and it looks to me like it sunk through some more
I don't know if it's all healed up I haven't looked at it yet I feel very happy because it really hasn't hurt very much at all and I haven't felt sick and toxic just very tired
and I guess I'm really wanted to look at it because I'm afraid it might not be as good as I feel like it is afraid is a strong word I just want to continue to feel like I'm all better

Anyway I'm drinking that tea now and I guess I could have some more of the chlorella but I mean not chlorella sea clear with the shilajit but I'm not really hungry

Crap it's really late it's about 2 hours later than I thought it was
I'm not all about the focus or I guess I am all about to focus I'm just not all about the big picture focus I'm about to rabbit hole focus

I hope you're doing okay I meant to go to sleep about an hour ago cuz I need to get up by noon cuz I got some stuff I got to do today
I guess I'm not going to get as much sleep as I thought I was cuz I'm definitely going to take a shower before I go to bed

I love you sweetheart