Saturday, January 30, 2021

I dreamed I was living I guess I was living in a college and there were a bunch of people live in there who were interesting really interesting people
And somehow they had just missed whatever their thing was so they thought they were going to do something but then they didn't do it
Instead they just went about their very normal lives and very normal boring ways
But they contained like multitudes or whatever
And there was this person who was the main character of the dream
And she was not sure I guess she was an assistant or a girlfriend assistant or something
And she started talking to some people
And maybe they were people from per class or maybe they were people from her year or maybe they were just people around she's hot we're really cool I don't know
But it was these two friends and they were
One of them was extremely introverted and he was like I'm not kidding he was like Paul Simon
I mean it sound was different or whatever but he had the poetry and the very distinct sound
And then his best friend he somehow had a sound that blended with it and made a hole just next level different thing
And she hung out with them
And she tried to get them
To play gigs with her at the student union or court or something
And they just didn't want to do it they were comfortable with whatever they were doing
And then there was this lesbian couple and I guess one was a professor and the other was a resistant
And the professor was fine but the assistant was like funny and brilliant and observant
And the main character thought she should really be writing because she had such a viewpoint that was brilliant and whatever
but she seemed comfortable with whatever she was doing and she wasn't interested
And so it's the main character she's like well I'm not happy with whatever I'm doing
I'm going to write all these people's stories
So that's what she started doing
But there were all this kind of complicated rules about how things were done that she had to negotiate
And she wrote about those too
Then strangely she ended up
Some kind of thing to do with insurance and car tires and she was digging pieces out of her tire that don't really understand what that was about

Before I went back to bed cuz I had gotten up so I had to pee and I felt like I was wide awake but I wanted to get a little bit more sleep like I wanted to sleep until 9:30 maybe so I set my alarm I think for 9:30 and I was meditating
And I was doing that thing where I was talking to God or the advanced part of myself or whatever and saying you know I know that you want to help me and you want to do well for me and maybe what I really should focus on right now is feeling healthy and pain-free so I was visualizing myself feeling good and not having any pain but I wasn't thinking about it in terms of not having pain cuz you can't do that You can't bring up the pain so I was just visualizing myself in that way that I just now woke up like 5 hours later having had this really intense dream that I can't remember all of you know like I can't remember all the specific and really important details I've just got broad strokes
And I do have some stuff I have to do today so I didn't plan to sleep this late so I don't know what that's all about because all I've been doing I feel like is sleeping I shouldn't have been short on sleep