Saturday, January 2, 2021

I didn't get up early
My cat was laying on me and I was comfortable
And he was comfortable
And I had a headache
And I hadn't had enough sleep yet
And I just slept till noon

I dreamed
Did they had called me back
I had gone back to work for them
And then they were cleaning me off again
And I was going through all these
Anger and loss emotions
But mostly
I was just kind of disgusted
With Harley just did not seem to know what they were doing
Somebody was in the hospital
And a bunch of us went down there
and I'm not even sure there was really a person in the hospital so much as having tests or something it was weird
And there were these strange murals of monsters on the wall
And they were the strange people who were kind of dressed up like monsters
And whatever restaurant it's lower back
and it really liked it but it turned out it wasn't actually a monster it was a woman in a monster suit
and then my boss came over and started asking me a bunch of questions about forms I was supposed to fill out
It was a very strange dream
And now I have a super bad headache
Since the front has already come through and it's already gotten cold I did not think the headache was going to get worse but I guess I'm wrong
Or else it doesn't cost by the front My neck might be out or something
It doesn't really feel out but it does hurt but I don't think that's where the headache is centered
Anyway I'm going to take a hot shower and maybe I'll get better
I love you