Friday, January 1, 2021

I did a reading for 2021
And it's good
There is going to be a lot of change though
A lot of transitioning from the way things were to the way things are going to be
And I gather that's on an individual level and on a community level based on the cards
And I decided to get a little more clarification to pull a couple of cards from the dream time cards and I got campfire which is storyteller and freshwater turtle which is versatility and that really just kind of underscores what I got in all the other cards so I mean if I'm getting one consistent message I feel like that's a good reading if I get a bunch of cards that I don't see how they relate to one another then I'm not so sure that's a good reading

But campfire storyteller is about telling your story and listening to other people's stories and learning from each other and basically you know sharing knowledge and freshwater turtle is about you know turtles they live in the water but they breathe air and they carry their house around with them so they're able to deal with a variety of different circumstances and adapt and so that's kind of about adapting and changing and versatility and when that ties together with the learning from other people it ties in with that whole kind of you know changing the viewpoint but the very first card I put down in the reading was that ten of roots wealth card that I just keep getting again and again for portal and in fact several of the cards that are here are ones that I get repeatedly that six of feathers that makes me uncomfortable the altruism with the bunny and the quetz al and the four of feathers with the hapipping prairie dogs mother of arrows Ace of Roots enchantments mother of roots the world six of arrows passage

I listen to multiple astrologers and they all seem to think that January is going to be the hardest month of the year although they have some differences in how good they believe the year is going to be

Anyway I see this reading is kind of that it's going to be another transformative year but not in the same way as 2020 they're still going to be some trauma that people are working through based on the things that happened but it's you know emotional trauma
Because you know this year has been kind of a different state of being in a way and a lot of the people who lost loved ones have not been able to deal with it completely or some of them even really at all because of the lack of the normal ways that they would be doing things that would allow them space so there still will be a lot of that coming to terms with it next year for a lot of people and there will be a lot of transformation but it's going to be positive good transformation now I can't imagine that nothing bad is going to happen I'm not saying that but nothing bad is showing in the reading

Anyway I think I'm going to go to sleep now I love you very much sweetheart