Friday, January 29, 2021

I dreamed I went on a road trip to some place that used to live I think and I talked to some people at a radio station about some underground radio programs
They were like late night radio but they were like late night live radio that was transmitted from these like underground clubs and stuff
I got to know all the people and communicate with them I might have even taken some drugs

And also I dreamed about some gallery and it was some gallery I knew something about had some affiliation with in the past but I'm not clearing exactly what it is
And they were having some trouble
I remember somebody was there shopping and they said oh that's too graphic
And I thought that was kind of funny because somehow that had shown up in my life a bunch of times recently I don't know in the dream
And the smart ass person behind the counter
Said why don't you just take a bunch of pictures of it and use the one with the lowest quality exposure
And for some reason I thought that was funny
Maybe because the play on words of the different ways that graphic could have been meant
And then they were talking about some problems they would they were having and my mother even though she really didn't know anything about with their problems were and even though the person who was complaining about them was not the person whose studio I mean who's gallery it was it was the employee so you know they weren't in a position to do anything about it she was giving them all this unsolicited advice that was irritating them
And then I looked in this closet it was kind of a strange positioning of the closet it was like the gallery had two rooms and in the middle of the two rooms was kind of a half wall so it kind of wait that's not clear not half height wall but half the room wall so it kind of flowed in from one room to the other without your being able to see through the whole area and in this half wall was a closet that was just a very narrow closet that was wide enough to have like clothes hanging and they were hanging kind of in the middle and there were doors on either side so you could reach half the clothes on one side and half the clothes on the other side but you could see through if you looked in the door could see through to the other end and see the whole inside of the closet and in the closet they were two rows one higher up and one lower down and the top bar thing had all these white linen shirts that looked all exactly the same they had like a little tiny ruffle around the collar going down the front of the shirt and they had like some tiny ruffles on the sleeve on the cuff and they were dusty
And I was pointed about to my mom because somehow they were related to somehow we were affiliated with this gallery in the past and they were items that we had had or something The second row was the same exact style of shirt but they were just black linen and they were also dusty and then there was a row of boxes underneath those two so it was like you know all the way across the bottom well not all the way across like say 3 ft on one end 3 ft on the other end and then there was a space in the middle

It's just kind of weird