Sunday, March 7, 2021

 ok

this is totally me

i get a question from someone on amazon

what does this smell like?  for the lavnila beachy vanilla deodorant

i have to answer, i always answer questions like that, but

this is my answer:


It has a lighter scent than most of the Lavanila deodorants, and to me it smells like sunshine, but when you asked it was quite difficult to put that into more useful words.  If you have ever dried laundry on the washline outside it's like that.  I guess it has some citrus and some salty light aquatic notes--  I'm not sure.  When you put it on it becomes kind of a skin like scent.  I can not stand most of their scents they seem very strong and cloying, but this one makes me happy.  It's like a little girl played on the beach all day and then ran up and gave you a hug.  But maybe that's dramatic for a deodorant. 😁