Monday, March 15, 2021

Okay so I'm on the waiting list for Harris county I got a confirmation for that and I think I'm on the waiting list for city I didn't get a confirmation

But they had a thing to click to get on the wait list for moderna Pfizer and then they had another one for Johnson & Johnson so I did one and then I tried to do the other one and when I submitted that it said you're already on our list so I think I'm on the list I guess they just don't send confirmations

And there's all this information about how HEB and CVS are going to be hubs and they have NRG stadium is the drive-thru location but if I'm understanding this correctly and I'm not entirely certain that I am then it seems as though you sign up and you're on the waiting list and then when you get approved maybe you get a number and you use that to sign up at wherever you're going to go I don't know