Wednesday, March 24, 2021

The yogurt and the cottage cheese are not going to be good choices The carbs are too high for the quantities you would want to have to be both filling and getting you enough protein and they're low enough in calories You can eat a bunch you know if you eat like half a container it's not a big deal You're still way under the calories you would be having for that meal but it's not the same thing for carbs it's about 6 carbs for half a cup which is a pretty small amount of either of those things Plus there's milk sugars

And granola oh my god granola is right out
Which isn't surprising but when I thought of yogurt then I thought of granola

We'll see

Anyway I really need to go to sleep and I just don't feel like going to sleep
I don't feel tired
Well maybe I feel a little bit tired but I don't feel sleepy
But now I'm at about 4 hours so I really need to go to sleep
Why am I so badly behaved