Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Well I got to say so far
I'm not a big fan of the egg diet
I missed my soy milk coffee
I missed having toast or oatmeal or banana walnut oatmeal bar

I know this diet is based on carbs in the carbs we're very low The cheese has a little bit of carbs and I put some mushrooms in the omelette at dinner because I just wanted something that was different
So I know this was very low in carbs but I feel like it was higher in calories
Although maybe not cuz eggs really aren't all that high in calories

I don't know it was fine
I just wanted all the carbs
and plus I feel like I've had a month supply of eggs already and I don't want eggs tomorrow
I'm just being really difficult
I like exit was not a hardship to eat eggs but it was just too many eggs
The cheese was really good though I hope I can find that cheese again a lot of times when you get Gouda in the US it's a processed cheese
And even if it smoked and fancy and whatever is just not that great
And to be honest with you I'm not really sure that it was a true gouda it had a lot more of a cheddary flavor to me but well not cheddary but sharp it was really good and I would love to have right now a coffee with soy milk in it and some of that nice cheese on some crackers but that's not going to be happening
Sometimes I wish I was not so difficult

Anyway
It's about that time I need to be going to bed
Good night sweetheart I love you very much sleep well 💋