Friday, March 5, 2021

Well I'm going to go to sleep now
I feel a radical sense of uncertainty
like maybe whatever I say to you sounds different than what I mean it to sound like
Which might just be regular ole paranoia
So I just I don't have a story right now

So I'll try to regroup
I keep thinking about the psycho tumbleweeds
And I wonder if nightvale is supposed to be set in any particular small desert town
And Mr sluggo hasn't been around for a long time
And I'm kind of worried about him
The last time I saw him suddenly the cat had a great interest in him and I was paranoid that the cat was going to hurt him so I was acting all crazy trying to get the cat away and trying to block Mr sluggo off so the cat couldn't get to him

So he may have just decided he wasn't safe and gone away
But I also sprayed part of the carpet with a germ killing substance that's made with thyme oil or something
and I was pretty sure I hadn't sprayed it any place that he was likely to go but maybe I'm wrong or maybe it's spread and maybe it made the floor toxic to him
So then maybe he was trapped I mean I don't know exactly where he goes I don't really know that he goes back outside and then comes in because he's on the parking lot side
And there's no place for him to be out there there's no dirt and there's no grass or anything
There are some pot plants
but I'm just worried that the cat hurt him or I hurt him or something happened to him

Because I feel like I have this whole inner landscape and at this point it has a pretty substantial cast of characters
So that I feel like I should be writing you something about it but then I don't know

Anyway I'm sorry about all that other stuff freaked you out or whatever I mean at least some of it shouldn't have freaked you out
I really don't think it included any new information

anyway at this point I'm again not going to really get any sleep
I'm not really sure how I'm going to resolve this whole not being willing to sleep at the appropriate time situation

I love you
Goodnight sweetheart 💋